Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might as well join in here...

1) I have two seats in Club Box 264, Second Row, on the aisle closer to home plate (1 & 2). Will sell at my cost, which was full non-STH price + ticketing fees.

2) I also have two seats in the FRONT row of Section 33...amazing seats. In front of the press box, roughly behind home plate (very slightly to 1b side). These are my seats. But if properly motivated by someone who would value them even more than I do and thusly willing to pay a premium, I will sell them and sit in the Sect 264 seats mentioned above. However, you'd need to make a VERY compelling offer, and given the available inventory I doubt I'll get any takers. I need the money though so no harm in asking.

PM me if interested in either.

Still alot of good seats for tonight. Upper Reserve and box seats. Not sure how they can say they sold out in 15 minutes Thursday and Friday they have seats in all sections and good ones. They have section 44 ,right behind home plate and sectio9 322.

Going to be somewhat embarassing if there are patches of empty seats given the high demand for tickets during the online sales.

Going to be somewhat embarassing if there are patches of empty seats given the high demand for tickets during the online sales.

The empty seats will be from the brokers and other people with high prices on Stubhub. Orioles only have probably a hundred or so tickets.

Stub Hub prices are dropping fast. %86.00 for Upper Reserve was around $150.00 and Lower Box for $141.00.

Archived