Per Roch: What did the Royals do that was so "unlikeable"?

Jagwar

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have pulled the Bum after 6 so I could use him in game 7. Not like the Giants have a weak pen.

I suppose he could be used in relief in Game 7, if needed. That would be his normal day to throw between starts anyway, and Game 7, if necessary is definitely an "all hands on deck" situation.

I suppose he could be used in relief in Game 7, if needed. That would be his normal day to throw between starts anyway, and Game 7, if necessary is definitely an "all hands on deck" situation.

If there were to be a game seven, he would start it.

If there were to be a game seven, he would start it.

I'm not so sure that he starts Game Seven on only 2 days' rest, ala Sandy Koufax in 1965 (and Jim Lonborg in 1967, albeit faring much less successfully than Koufax had in his heroic '65 effort), but as Number 5 stated, I don't doubt that he will be available out of the bullpen for as many as 3 or 4 innings.

5HR'S for Moustakis in the postseason. Really? He is so juiced up he can hardly sit down. He golfs a low pitch over the fence to make it 10-0 and you'd think it was a walk off game winner. Even Butler, who I like, in the big inning after he doubled was smiling at 2B. Escobar swinging from his heels in the 7th got a response from Reynolds. He said something like he'd hit the dirt on the next pitch if it wasn't a series game.

I hope it's 5-0 Giants on Wednesday night and we see the Royals crying in their dugout.

5HR'S for Moustakis in the postseason. Really? He is so juiced up he can hardly sit down. He golfs a low pitch over the fence to make it 10-0 and you'd think it was a walk off game winner. Even Butler, who I like, in the big inning after he doubled was smiling at 2B. Escobar swinging from his heels in the 7th got a response from Reynolds. He said something like he'd hit the dirt on the next pitch if it wasn't a series game.

I hope it's 5-0 Giants on Wednesday night and we see the Royals crying in their dugout.

Yeah, because having a big inning in Game 6 of the World Series, after you've had your asses handed to you the past 2 games, is no time to be smiling. There's no smiling in baseball!

I dunno, I'd have been bummed either way because we were clearly better than the world champs and it didn't play out that way. But I guess if you let the 10th best team into the playoffs, the way baseball works anyone can win.

Let's not forget the Giants copied our colors. I'm not so sure that history will view this era all that favorably.

I dunno, I'd have been bummed either way because we were clearly better than the world champs and it didn't play out that way. But I guess if you let the 10th best team into the playoffs, the way baseball works anyone can win.

Let's not forget the Giants copied our colors. I'm not so sure that history will view this era all that favorably.

I live in CA and have lots of close friends who are Giants fans. While I am happy for them this is also somewhat infuriating for me as I really would have liked the O's chances against them. Of course we had to run into the royals as they were catching lighting in a bottle. I've now had to watch them celebrate championships three times of late. Life is not fair.

Archived