Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So we're taking a lawyers words as the honest truth now? Is that how much people are in denial over this?

Lawyers entire livelihood is based on saying things that might not be 100% true to convince people to go to their side. I'd trust a reporter whos job is to tell the honest truth over a lawyer.

Look if Ken "I hate Angelos" Rosenthol lied no one will care in a couple of months.

Please keep up.

O's and Blue Jays talked in December. We all agree with that. Orioles told Blue Jays to bugger off.

O's haven't talked to Blue Jays since.

The Orioles and Jays have discussed compensation, as FOXSports.com confirmed this afternooon. You can be certain that the Orioles have studied Toronto's farm system, 40-man roster and placement in the 2015 First-Year Player Draft. They've done the necessary homework, just in case.

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2015/01/a-few-thoughts-on-duquette-before-heading-home.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Roch trust them why don't you?

LOL i was wrong about a lot but not this. I wanted Cruz please try and keep up.

Not trying to steer this thread off topic. I just wanted to vouch for you here. Bird land was beating the Cruz drum hard. He was one of the only ones here who really really wanted him. Anyways, back on topic, I hate this whole situation. I love duke. I wanted him to be our gm for the rest of his career. Why would you want to leave this amazing baseball town, great stadium, unfinished business, and what seems to be a great work environment with him, buck, and Brady, to go to that dump of a stadium with 48 people in the stands every night?

Not trying to steer this thread off topic. I just wanted to vouch for you here. Bird land was beating the Cruz drum hard. He was one of the only ones here who really really wanted him. Anyways, back on topic, I hate this whole situation. I love duke. I wanted him to be our gm for the rest of his career. Why would you want to leave this amazing baseball town, great stadium, unfinished business, and what seems to be a great work environment with him, buck, and Brady, to go to that dump of a stadium with 48 people in the stands every night?
Bird was all about the bass.

Archived