Chris Tillman and Tommy Hunter Both Attend Mini-Camp

weams

Chris Tillman and Tommy Hunter are in Sarasota. Tillman was expected to meet with pitching coach Dave Wallace and bullpen coach Dom Chiti later this week in California.

What does it say about Tillman and Hunter, both arbitration-eligible, that they're working out here? They don't need to meet Wallace and Chiti and they don't need to impress anyone or prove that they're healthy, but they're part of the group.

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2015/01/some-thoughts-on-tillman-hunter-and-young.html

Roch Kubatko

I love it! Reminds me of when I was a kid! I couldn't wait until my little league coach called at the end of February to tell us what our practice schedule was for the year. We were ready before tryouts even began, so it was easy for him to pick up who he needed for our team based on our strengths and weaknesses. He was kind of like Buck and Earl, he was ahead of his time. They even named our field after him when he got too old to coach any more. I'm pretty sure he has never missed a game, even after he gave it up.

He took an off season off to get Married and Honeymoon.

All the fat jokes from people, and they can't even tell the difference between Tillman and Bobmc. Lol. I mean, Tilly is 6'5" and the gentleman all the way on the right would be taller than him, and the whole gang of guys there are about the same height. Everyone needs to stop calling Bobmc out of shape, wait till we're all his age, we'll be lucky to look that good!

All the fat jokes from people, and they can't even tell the difference between Tillman and Bobmc. Lol. I mean, Tilly is 6'5" and the gentleman all the way on the right would be taller than him, and the whole gang of guys there are about the same height. Everyone needs to stop calling Bobmc out of shape, wait till we're all his age, we'll be lucky to look that good!

Updated avatar shows 71 year old frame.....

Archived