Tampa Bay Rays presale

BergerKing

For those of you in FL or thinking of going down like myself the Rays are doing a pay $15 over normal cost presale starting today at 10am....

From what I hear its easy to get tickets for even opening day but if you want slightly better seats it might be worth paying the $15 premium per ticket price.

For those of you in FL or thinking of going down like myself the Rays are doing a pay $15 over normal cost presale starting today at 10am....

From what I hear its easy to get tickets for even opening day but if you want slightly better seats it might be worth paying the $15 premium per ticket price.

Thanks for the heads up.

Ill check it out. Im planning on taking my kid over to that side of the state for opening day. Its also really great this yeat that the O's will be in Miami!

My friends and I purchased our tickets for Opening Day through the presale this morning. Even though I hear The Trop isn't the greatest place for a ball game, I am really looking forward to it.

Same here.... Part of me was hoping I would be able to land tickets in the first few rows behind the Orioles dugout but I am sure those are owned by season plan holders! Oh well I am still pretty close to the field near 3rd base.

I am flying back in time to make sure I am at the home opener, as well. I feel pretty lucky to be able to attend the final spring training game in Sarasota, enjoy some beach time in Siesta Key, the season opener in Tampa, and then the home opener in Baltimore. I'm a teacher and normally spring break doesn't fall in the right time so I save a personal day just for the home opener.

Archived