Cameron Tonight!

sangell2007

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at points in the paint and then look at the number of foul calls on each team----"sumpin ain't right"

Duke uses the moving pick almost every possession.

So does everyone in college basketball. It's something that everyone does, not just Duke.

Jesus, what is the deal with all the ref complaining? Does playing Duke just get all the Terps fans panties in a bunch? The refs aren't deciding this game. OK, if there is something at the end of the game the refs screw up (cough Clemson cough), then you can be upset. But to get all pissy about every call is ridiculous.

ENJOY THE GAME! YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING AWESOME.

Not to everybody, just the ones who keep complaining.

Got to keep running. That's how we have been playing so well.

Get them out of position for open shots, and long-term into their bench.

Also, I'm betting money that before the end of the game, Vasquez hits a huge shot, heads down-court, and starts banging on the floor :P

I am so impressed with Maryland tonight. They look really, really tough. This team can go to the Final 4 gentlemen.

Very very slowly i'm beginning to believe this, of course anything can happen in the big dance, but this team looks determined. This has really been an impressive run, let's hope they finish Duke off tonight. Great game so far.

I am so impressed with Maryland tonight. They look really, really tough. This team can go to the Final 4 gentlemen.

As am I. As always, MD is a tough matchup for Duke and i honestly will be surprised if Duke pulls this game out at the point.

MD is playing great. Have to take my hat off to them at this point.

This right now is a perfect example of why Patrick is ten times worse than Vitale.

Vitale is ranting and raving about the Terps, talking about how well they are playing etc. That's what he does. Whether its Duke, or whoever. He just loves to go crazy, and he does it for whoever is playing well.

When Duke is losing like this, Patrick sounds like a kid who just dropped his ice cream cone.

He did the same thing when UVa beat Duke earlier in the year. After Paulus missed the 3 at the end of the game, he, instead of talking about Virginia winning, talked about how much it means to people to beat Duke. I know it's true, but when a team wins, you talk about them, not about the team you like who happened to lose.

When Vitale keeps reiterating that DJ is "the best in the conference in transition", I don't think you can call him a MD disser. Vitale has also said repeatedly that with Duke's struggle to score they better not get too far behind. Not to mention his endless praise of Vasquez/Osby/Jones. He has always been very fair, and rather or not you like his "yeah baby" crap you still have to respect his fairness.

Archived