vs. RAYS, 4/06 (Opening Day)

OFFNY

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> are now 5-0 under Buck Showalter on Opening Day. They beat Tampa Bay 6-2. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/OriolesTalk?src=hash">#OriolesTalk</a></p>— Rich Dubroff (@RichDubroffCSN) <a href="

">April 6, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

o

Encore post: O:wedge:

20 OUTS: 5 Popouts, 5 Flyouts, 4 Strikeouts, 2 Groundouts (Including 1 Double Play), 1 Thrown Out Stealing, 1 Thrown Out Stretching a Single, 1 Thrown Out at Home Plate.

CHRIS TILLMAN O(FINAL NUMBERS)

IP:. 6.67

H:o 4 (1 Home Run, 3 Singles)

R:O 1

BB: 3

SO: 4

Pitches: 93 (50 Strikes, 43 Balls)

2015 ERA: 1.35

PITCHES BY INNINGS

17 (8 Strikes, 9 Balls)

16 (9 Strikes, 7 Balls)

11 (6 Strikes, 5 Balls)

17 (9 Strikes, 8 Balls)

12 (5 Strikes, 7 Balls)

10 (6 Strikes, 4 Balls)

10 (7 Strikes, 3 Balls) *

* Tillman recorded 2 outs before departing in the 7th inning.

I hope so. I really hope they have a losing season. I'll take 80-82. I don't think the Yankees have had a losing season in my lifetime.

They haven't since Buck's first year there.....1992. Yankees. Fans don't know what suffering is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so. I really hope they have a losing season. I'll take 80-82. I don't think the Yankees have had a losing season in my lifetime.

1992 was the last time (they had 4 straight losing seasons from 1989-1992.)

At which point, George Steinbrenner was booted out of baseball by Fay Vincent, paving the way for Buck Showalter and Gene Michael to rebuild the franchise back into a power over the next several seasons.

At which point, George Steinbrenner was booted out of baseball by Fay Vincent, paving the way for Buck Showalter and Gene Michael to rebuild the franchise back into a power over the next several seasons.

Yeah Buck built the team that I hated the most of any team ever lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Buck built the team that I hated the most of any team ever lol.

If it makes you feel any better, after Steinbrenner was reinstated, he fired both Showalter and Gene Michael for their efforts ...... and now, we have Buck.

Steinbrenner's maniacal impulsiveness hurt his own team on numerous occasions ...... and in this particular instance, it helped wound up helping us.

Archived