The Waiting is Killing Me

Scrat1

LOL-great thread. I hear ya...

We could talk about possible trades that will never happen:) Seriously, no takers on Webb or Matusz? I for one would take Matusz in a heartbeat, if I were a NL team not contending. Put him in the rotation and see if he cuts it. I'd do it. I understand he doesn't have Jake's stuff, but he is a smart kid. He may make it.

LOL-great thread. I hear ya...

We could talk about possible trades that will never happen:) Seriously, no takers on Webb or Matusz? I for one would take Matusz in a heartbeat, if I were a NL team not contending. Put him in the rotation and see if he cuts it. I'd do it. I understand he doesn't have Jake's stuff, but he is a smart kid. He may make it.

I think alot of teams see we're overstocked know we're over stocked and are playing the wait and see what they do game.

Excited too but glad we don't have the lame off day in between because otherwise I would be forced to work on homework.

I find a lot of things about how sports are run really, really dumb, but the day off after opening day drives me so, so crazy. It's bad enough that we have Thursday off, but at least at that point we'll have an entire series to discuss.

I find a lot of things about how sports are run really, really dumb, but the day off after opening day drives me so, so crazy. It's bad enough that we have Thursday off, but at least at that point we'll have an entire series to discuss.

I know. I hate it and I think it's a fairly new thing. I don't remember it from when I was a kid.

Archived