Regretting Not Signing Andrew Miller?

Rene88

Besides logic and common sense is there any reason they couldn't have just signed all of the players?
Doesnt EVER work i know by watching the Redskins these past 20 years but once just once id like PA to act like DS.

I would never pay any reliever 9 million a year for four years. I would have signed Cruz and I would have been wrong. Markakis is such an over pay that I could not fathom it.

I would not ever want Daniel Snyder to own a team I supported.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still fuming over Doug DeCinces for Disco Dan Ford.

I'm still not over trading Don Larsen. That could have been us with the perfect game in the '56 series. I jest. I loved Miller when he was here but I think everyone knew he was a goner after the year. It's just that people are upset after a close lose and the fact he's now with a despiesd division rival. I really do get that but at the same time not extending Miller was not a mistake on DD's part and if it was, the second week of the first year of a four year deal is way too early to say it was.

I would never pay any reliever 9 million a year for four years. I would have signed Cruz and I would have been wrong. Markakis is such an over pay that I could not fathom it.

I would not ever want Daniel Snyder to own a team I supported.

Weams you and I have had this discussion before and I respect your opinion.

But, I for one, loves the owners like Snyder and Mark Cuban, with a real fire and love for the game and the history of the franchise.

I think we could have a debate on if Angelos has the same type of love for the franchise.

You see Snyder and Cubans at their games, but most nights the owner suite is plain dark and closed up.

Why is that?

This theard was BOUND to happen at some point the day Miller signed the skanks contract.

Worst part unless he ends up on the DL this thread is most likely not the last time we'll see it. :(

Of course it was. Second-guessing is a time honored tradition here. Along with bitter recriminations directed at ownership, peculiar ideas about how math works and the sort of self-flagellation that borders on the grotesquely indulgent.

It sure would be nice to have the Sept/Oct '14 Andrew Miller in our pen right now. But even if he lives up to the hype, his contract would not look so good next off season when we face having to re-sign or replace:

Davis

Norris

Wieters

De Aza

Chen

Hunter

Pierce

O'day

Matusz

Young

W. Wright

(also Nix, Reimold)

Weams you and I have had this discussion before and I respect your opinion.

But, I for one, loves the owners like Snyder and Mark Cuban, with a real fire and love for the game and the history of the franchise.

I think we could have a debate on if Angelos has the same type of love for the franchise.

You see Snyder and Cubans at their games, but most nights the owner suite is plain dark and closed up.

Why is that?

You do not think John and Lou are there? They are.

This is going to be a long season, if we are going to rehash the Miller thing over and over and over all year.

Only every time he comes in and contributes to a Yankee win against us, while our bullpen happens to blow the game. Hopefully it won't happen too often.

Why is that?

Did you ever sit in a Warehouse office to watch a game?

Archived