vs. RED SOX, 4/17

OFFNY

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least we've seen Hunter recapture some respectability in the past. Marisa simply can't be trusted unless the deck is stacked heavily in his favor. And even then...

Lol...evidently my phone felt a need to auto correct Brian's name. And you know what? I think it works.

Usually something like what happened tonight might make you look more at roster management for an answer rather than conserving pitchers. But right now there aren't many options available out of the minors.

Mike Wright. Gimme that high 90's heat and plus slider out of the bullpen.

o

When all is said and done for the 162-game season in early October, nobody (except Oriole fans) will remember the umpire screwing Jimenez (and subsequently screwing the Orioles.)

In the record books, it will look just like any other 3-2 loss.

That's infuriating.

I missed Ubaldo's performance. I obviously know he was ejected, but I also know he walked 3 batters in less than 4. Was he good? Good enough? Did he look like more of the same from game 1 or did he look shakier? Let me know please.

Had a NO HITTER thats good enough for me. ;)

I missed Ubaldo's performance. I obviously know he was ejected, but I also know he walked 3 batters in less than 4. Was he good? Good enough? Did he look like more of the same from game 1 or did he look shakier? Let me know please.

Shakier but he was settling down when he got tossed. Think he easily could have gone six plus if dumb blue hadn't thrown him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived