Win the game tomorrow

calmunderfire

That's it. Win the game tomorrow night. Beat the Red Sox. We just got swept by the Blue Jays and totally punked by Bautista.

Win the game. Come home on a Friday night. Bring out the black shirts at home and win the game.

IMO. The only punk in that series WAS Bautista.

that's it. Win the game tomorrow night. Beat the red sox. We just got swept by the blue jays and totally punked by bautista.

Win the game. Come home on a friday night. Bring out the black shirts at home and win the game.

Calm Under Fire.

apocalypse-now.jpg

Because we just got swept by the Blue Jays and looked bad in the process. I'm trying to keep my expectations reasonable.

The BJ's are our daddy, we are their punks, and we suck until further notice. AJ needs to keep his mouth shut. What an embarrassing series.

The BJ's are our daddy, we are their punks, and we suck until further notice. AJ needs to keep his mouth shut. What an embarrassing series.

True dat! I am certain that the Bosox will sweep us to the nadir of the AL East, which btw is not the best division in MLB.....:(

The Blue Jays are our daddy, we are their punks, and we suck until further notice. Adam Jones needs to keep his mouth shut. What an embarrassing series.
Pedro_daddy_mets.jpg

Strangely enough, just a couple of months after Martinez conceded that the Yankees "Were his Daddy", Pedro's Red Sox made a monumental comeback from being down 3 games to 0 to the Yankees in that year's A.L.C.S.

Martinez' Red Sox followed that up with with an encore, sweeping the Cardinals in the World Series for their first World Championship in 86 years.

And if that's why you posted this in the first place, then I apologize in advance for not catching on. ;)

Archived