Deadline Sell Likelihood

FanSince88

Most Likely to be Sold at Trade Deadline?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Most Likely to be Sold at Trade Deadline?

• Chen
    • Ubaldo
    • Davis
    • Other
    • None -- the O's will hold if they are out of contention

I'm not sold on the Yankees staying power. At all. There's still plenty of hope for the O's to repeat as AL East champions. In light of that, no major sell moves.

I agree with this. Having said that, I'm not sure how much of the trade market would be there for Ubaldo at the deadline. Davis' value would be even less given he's a rental. I think in his case, he gets a QO and the team watches Davis walk.

I've heard and read some things on the radio and in various forums that the Os are considering making a run to resign Chen. This might be the best move. I don't think that the Os should completely dismantle themselves in a fire sale. The only player I voted to trade/whatever is Chris Davis. I think that he's gone after this season. I wouldn't mind trading Norris but the team won't get a whole lot for him.

Re-signing Chen, or at least attempting to, is a smart move. We have to hold on to reliable arms. I love the guys at Norfolk, but we don't know what they'll do with the Orioles.

The Yankees have two pitchers in Pineda and Eovaldi. Unless you think Tanaka will be healthy at some point or the fat man will sip at the Colon fountain of youth.

You forgot Betances and Miller. The Yanks BP could rival KC's this year. If they take a lead into the 8th inning it's game over.

You forgot Betances and Miller. The Yanks BP could rival KC's this year. If they take a lead into the 8th inning it's game over.

Who's that? Never heard of them. If....

They need good starting pitching regardless of who they have sitting in the BP.

I would definitely trade Ubaldo or Chen if you could get a big package. I doubt you do, but just saying to answer the OP.

Chen might get you a decent set of prospects. Will it be more than the pick? Who knows.....

Archived