vs. ASTROS, 5/26

OFFNY

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orioles fans booing Davis

I don't boo my team, but I certainly understand how fans are starting to get impatient with this club. It's hitting is utterly embarrassing at this point and the pitching pitch just bad enough to lose.

Its an obvious fake trying to fool people who never saw the original Col.

See, that's what scares me! How many young people, who don't even know what KFC means. .....

They won't even know that ad is fake. :(

4 of 8 for inherited runners this year. Not good, but also an extremely small sample size.

.185/.214/.296 against lefties coming into tonight, which I believe is his job.

.242/.409/.364 against righties. Too many walks, but low average and low ISO.

In other words...he's been pretty good, but this is the game thread. Not a good place for actual analysis.

Any time a manager can pinch hit for his lefties, like McClendon did, and Matusz goes into a shell, it doesn't matter what his numbers are against lefties. Let's look at his past week, he had 4 appearances. One he couldn't eat innings in a rainout, let Seattle back in the game, and burn the bullpen. Another game he gets kicked out before completing an inning. Next game two scoreless. Good job. Tonight he takes a dump and gets bailed out by Chaz. So he goes 4.2 and gives up two runs. ERA under 4.5. Is that a good week? Would you say he's pitching well? It's not a coincidence that our record is awful when he pitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived