vs. Phillies June 18

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I see the reason Snider is starting. Theres a scout right behind home plate.I honestly don't know what Reimold or Young didn't do to NOT play. Snider has glimpses once in a while, but to me he brings very little to the table.I think they want to move him.
After today I sure would. Watching Snider and Parmelee back to back you can see who has the better eye.

I think I see the reason Snider is starting. Theres a scout right behind home plate.I honestly don't know what Reimold or Young didn't do to NOT play. Snider has glimpses once in a while, but to me he brings very little to the table.I think they want to move him.

Trade Snider and DFA Young. My opinion.

Yellow lanyards?

Roy aren't there scouts at just about every single mlb baseball game?

Buck putting a lot of stock into the numbers it looks like. Lefties have mashed this guy and Snider is .276 .347 .450 .797 on the road this year.

Chase Utley looks like a middle-aged everyman commercial actor now.

Kinda looks like the dude in the Hillshire Farms lunchmeat commercial. He's in a few things, IIRC.

These pitcher for the Orioles would all look awful with a different d behind them. Yeah. I am talking to you Bud and Wei.

Archived