Flaherty at 1B tonight, so....

Frobby

According to this' date=' it seems like Pearce "volunteered" to go on the DL.

I wonder if he felt he might be on the chopping block?

[url']http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2015/07/hearing-from-showalter-and-pearce-before-tonights-game.html[/url]

Not chopping block I think. I only read this late tonight. It's sounds like was said, Pearce is a trooper. And he was really feeling this oblique.

What makes me buy into this is half a paragraph from this article...

Buck: "I know the way baseball works, the Yankee doctor has to come over and approve the injury today. I think it's theirs. If he sees what I know he's going to see, (Pearce) will take a train back and get an MRI on it."

Not chopping block I think. I only read this late tonight. It's sounds like was said, Pearce is a trooper. And he was really feeling this oblique.

What makes me buy into this is half a paragraph from this article...

Buck: "I know the way baseball works, the Yankee doctor has to come over and approve the injury today. I think it's theirs. If he sees what I know he's going to see, (Pearce) will take a train back and get an MRI on it."

Yeah, I overlooked that. When did that practice take place? The opposing team has to okay and injury for you to put someone on the DL?

I guess WC's thought about Flaherty being optioned for Gausman, didn't come true.

I guess you are right. I don't think any of us knew that Pearce was hurt. Buck said that they had another move ready before Pearce walked into his office and said he needed to go on the DL. I wonder what that move was.

I guess you are right. I don't think any of us knew that Pearce was hurt. Buck said that they had another move ready before Pearce walked into his office and said he needed to go on the DL. I wonder what that move was.

Rene had made the prediction that somebody was going to the DL. So give the man props.

My opinion, Parm or Reimold would have been DFA, again, just my opinion.

Yeah' date=' I overlooked that. When did that practice take place? The opposing team has to okay and injury for you to put someone on the DL?[/quote']

I never heard of it before. Is why it stood out so much to me.

Archived