Roll Call - Trop Series and Hangout Nite Oct 1

BoltonBob

From Roch:

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - The Orioles won't say that the eighth inning tonight was the most important of the season. They turned a 3-0 deficit into a 4-3 lead and won for the seventh time in nine games, trimming their deficit for the second wild card to 4 1/2 games. Every loss is devastating as they try to make up ground.

Most important inning of the season? They're not going to label it. They'll just enjoy it and move on to Friday night's game.

ME TOO - EVERYTHING NOW IS A BONUS! Go O's :):)

Roll Call Trop series:

Bolton Bob + 6-10

I HAVE A FEW EXTRA TICS $20 ea ($28 seats) :2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb:

Sunday Sept 20, we have a "free bus trip" to the TROP from Imperial Palms in Clearwater for the Rays-O's game. Mostly Rays fans, but we will still have some O's friends and family.

Thanks to Linda Jones - Ed Smith Stadium staffer extraordinaire - They will love the rally towels, O's magazines, etc. SHE PROVIDED -- we can always help make room for 2016 items, by passing out O's things to our FL. O's friends! Also, on Oct 1, there is the last Orioles Hangout/Pressbox night in BMore for any leftovers from Sunday!

Seats at the TROP Sunday for O's fans:

Upper Box 305

Row B | Seat 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

rbrinkmanbob@hotmail.com

Bob Brinkman

410-340-5391 (mobile)

From Roch:

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. - The Orioles won't say that the eighth inning tonight was the most important of the season. They turned a 3-0 deficit into a 4-3 lead and won for the seventh time in nine games, trimming their deficit for the second wild card to 4 1/2 games. Every loss is devastating as they try to make up ground.

Most important inning of the season? They're not going to label it. They'll just enjoy it and move on to Friday night's game.

ME TOO - EVERYTHING NOW IS A BONUS! Go O's :):)

Roll Call Trop series:

Bolton Bob + 6-10

I HAVE A FEW EXTRA TICS $20 ea ($28 seats) :2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb:

Sunday Sept 20, we have a "free bus trip" to the TROP from Imperial Palms in Clearwater for the Rays-O's game. Mostly Rays fans, but we will still have some O's friends and family.

Thanks to Linda Jones - Ed Smith Stadium staffer extraordinaire - They will love the rally towels, O's magazines, etc. SHE PROVIDED -- we can always help make room for 2016 items, by passing out O's things to our FL. O's friends! Also, on Oct 1, there is the last Orioles Hangout/Pressbox night in BMore for any leftovers from Sunday!

Seats at the TROP Sunday for O's fans:

Upper Box 305

Row B | Seat 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

rbrinkmanbob@hotmail.com

Bob Brinkman

410-340-5391 (mobile)

Great stuff.

Archived