Tyler Wilson Hopes To Be Part Of Orioles' 2016 Plans

PressBoxOnline

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wilson didn't look bad. Trumbo wasn't horrid in RF, and while Rickard making the catch in the seats was dumb, I admired the hustle and commitment to the team and trying to help out the tea

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

Buck didn't call that play dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? It was one of those statement plays that showed that he was dedicated to his team, but I would have let that ball land in the stands.

I think it's defendable. That's what I thought at first. But the more I think about it, you play for the tie at home, especially with our lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? It was one of those statement plays that showed that he was dedicated to his team, but I would have let that ball land in the stands.

Brach was throwing the ball good there, but it's the inverse of Weaver's law. A base hit could have been disastrous there. If you can get them to give up an out you concede the run. You still have 6 outs to their 3.

True. I would have put in Brach for that inning to start with.

Tough call. If he gets in trouble, then you either have to stretch out O'Day or go to somebody you don't really trust. I can see why Buck tried to get a couple outs out of Mychal. He was looking filthy in the 5th and Rosario's ball was weakly hit.

Buck liked the Ricard play, by the way, per Roch.

“Brad (Brach) got a big out for us, a couple of them aided by Joey’s catch out there, which is the right decision to catch that ball at home in a tie game. You go get that ball.”

Tough call. If he gets in trouble, then you either have to stretch out O'Day or go to somebody you don't really trust. I can see why Buck tried to get a couple outs out of Mychal. He was looking filthy in the 5th and Rosario's ball was weakly hit.

Buck liked the Ricard play, by the way, per Roch.

?Brad (Brach) got a big out for us, a couple of them aided by Joey?s catch out there, which is the right decision to catch that ball at home in a tie game. You go get that ball.?

Huh. Well, Buck would know better than I would,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived