Tyler Wilson Hopes To Be Part Of Orioles' 2016 Plans

PressBoxOnline

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He probably will, how he stays in the majors is amazing to me.

There is a discussion to be had about whether Matusz makes sense on this team in his role and at his salary. But to question if he is a major league player is asinine. He would be on another major league roster the minute he comes off of ours.

I'll repeat my original question: why is the Vanimal starting over Wilson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a rhetorical question since you will never get an answer. All we can hope is that Gausman bumps Worley to the bullpen and Wilson to the minors where he can actually stretch out again and be next man up.

Buck gave Wright a starting job; no way he sends him down after a few starts. He didn't give Wilson the starting nod' date=' so he's going down out of the two.[/quote']

Pretty safe bet here. Buck likes to make sure the guys he selects at the start of the season have every opportunity to succeed.

Its a rhetorical question since you will never get an answer. All we can hope is that Gausman bumps Worley to the bullpen and Wilson to the minors where he can actually stretch out again and be next man up.

Very likely scenario.

It's ok. Lohse is going to replace both of them.

Sigh....I doubt that is the answer. What do you honestly think Weams? Would love your take. I know Gausman is coming back but our pipeline is baron.

Was cutting Gonzo loose a mistake?

Sigh....I doubt that is the answer. What do you honestly think Weams? Would love your take. I know Gausman is coming back but our pipeline is baron.

Was cutting Gonzo loose a mistake?

Lohse is probably happening. I believe. I honestly think Wright is fine. I honestly think Wilson is better than Gonzalez. And will be an optionable swing man this season. I honestly think Worley is a fine four or five pitcher in the AL East. I honestly think that Gausman will replace Wright and Wilson will go down. Honestly.

Archived