Unlikely Kim gets a start in the homestand now (KIM STARTS)

Sir_Loin

What's your take on the Kim dilemma?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What's your take on the Kim dilemma?

• I hope he succeeds here and is a regular
    • I wish he would have just taken the assignment to Norfolk
    • I really don't care what happens with Kim so long as we win

This poll is closed to new votes

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here are the pitchers for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RedSox?src=hash">#RedSox</a> series: Monday: Gallardo-Price, Tuesday: Jimenez, Buchholz, Wednesday: Tillman-Kelly. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>— Rich Dubroff (@RichDubroffCSN) <a href="
">April 10, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Game one will be tough. Jimenez is pretty bad against Boston career, but did OK against them last year. Probably would have been better if he wasn't ejected by that ridiculous umpire. Hopefully, there's two wins there.

Fair enough, cimota. :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought it would be interesting to see where everyone stood on this dilemma.

Are you:

Pulling really hard for Kim to succeed with Baltimore

Mad that he wouldn't suck up his pride and go to Norfolk

Really don't care about the situation as long as we win

Will be interesting to see where the majority of the board falls on this topic. I see that some say "I'm pulling for him, I think he can be productive" with others saying "I hope we work out an agreement with another Korean team to take him back in the KBO."

How about "It might have been better for the O's if he took the assignment to Norfolk because Xavier Avery is a better fit for our current roster needs, but while he is here I hope he succeeds and becomes part of a solid LF rotation with Rickard and Reimold, thus allowing him to be considered for a regular role in 2017 after Trumbo departs for free agency."

Archived