Some impressions of Mark Trumbo

Frobby

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the typical increase in HR rate through the summer in AL East parks?

I'd be interested in hearing this as well. I hear this repeated a lot, and I'd be curious to see the data. It's not that I doubt it's happening, but I want to know the specifics.

I'd be interested in hearing this as well. I hear this repeated a lot, and I'd be curious to see the data. It's not that I doubt it's happening, but I want to know the specifics.

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any easy way to extract that data.

I doubt pretty much everything until I see some kind of evidence. This is baseball, not religion.

• 2 weeks later...

Trumbo looks to me like he could use a day off. About a week ago, El Gordo stated that Trumbo was in a "deep funk" and I disagreed with him, but the last several days have confirmed El Gordo's opinion. Over his last 13 games, Trumbo is hitting .182/.224/.218, with two doubles and no homers in that span. Today would be a good day to rest him, with an off-day tomorrow.

I

Trumbo looks to me like he could use a day off. About a week ago, El Gordo stated that Trumbo was in a "deep funk" and I disagreed with him, but the last several days have confirmed El Gordo's opinion. Over his last 13 games, Trumbo is hitting .182/.224/.218, with two doubles and no homers in that span. Today would be a good day to rest him, with an off-day tomorrow.

On the other hand, he can rest another time.

He had a good game last night. :):):)

Does he have solo possession of the major league lead in HRs again or have I missed one by Duvall or Frazier?

The O's have had the individual MLB HR leader the last 3 years, gunning for four.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Does he have solo possession of the major league lead in HRs again or have I missed one by Duvall or Frazier?

The O's have had the individual MLB HR leader the last 3 years, gunning for four.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They said on the telecast he was the leader again.

Archived