Fri 29 April vs CHI: 1st Hangout Night of 2016

Tony-OH

Don't forget, next Friday night is our first Hangout night. Great pregame festivities at Game Bar and Grill with free parking (just 10-15 minute walk or can catch the shuttle), drink and food specials, Orioles talk round table where you can be involved and more. Get $22 tickets at www.orioles.com/tix/hangout and sit in our section with our rabid O's fans. Don't forget to wear your orange!

We'd really love to get our Hangouters out to this event. This is something new and we want to have a great showing at our pregame event. It's a great place to meet other Hangouters before the game and even if you are not sitting in our section you can still get the Hangouters experience by coming to the pregame. Plus, FREE PARKING by showing your Hangout section tickets.

We're going to give a prize out to whatever Hangouter brings the most friends and family members to GAME bar grill for our pregame. Just come and see either me or weams and tell us how many you brought. We plan on having name tags so you can put on your handles so you can now put a name to a face.

Let us know if you are coming and how many you may be bringing!

Roll Call:

Tony +4

Weams +1

Scottiebaseball +1

Frobby

SteveA

I'm going to that game but a friend of mine had tickets so I won't be sitting in the Hangout section. But I think my friend and I are meeting outside the ballpark shortly before the game, so I just hop to go to the pregame festivities at The Game.

And I will definitely be in Hangout seats for the next Hangout night the following weekend.

I'm going to that game but a friend of mine had tickets so I won't be sitting in the Hangout section. But I think my friend and I are meeting outside the ballpark shortly before the game, so I just hop to go to the pregame festivities at The Game.

And I will definitely be in Hangout seats for the next Hangout night the following weekend.

Glad to hear it Steve! So you'll come down to the pregame event?

I plan to...what time is stuff at the Game starting up?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

5Pm..

Hopefully we'll see more people on here say they are coming. People always ask about these nights then they don't support our events. It's very unfortunate. It's going to be hard to justify discounted tickets, food, free parking, etc if people can't make a few nights a year.

Roll Call:

Tony +4

Weams +1

Scottiebaseball +1

Frobby

SteveA

Tremendous, which section of the OH section is everyone seated at? Will do my best to leave work early and at minimum make it to the game.

Will try to meet at the pre-game as well. Hope traffic from Fairfax won't be as tough as usual.

Tremendous' date=' which section of the OH section is everyone seated at? Will do my best to leave work early and at minimum make it to the game.

Will try to meet at the pre-game as well. Hope traffic from Fairfax won't be as tough as usual.[/quote']

Sec 82 this year

I will try to swing by for the pregame at Game. Picking my grandfather up from BWI at 9, so probably not worth grabbing a game ticket.

If anybody is coming to the game but not the pregame and is looking for free parking, I can offer my visitor's pass in Ridgely's Delight. Shoot me a PM and we can trade info. Please don't steal my visitor's pass.

Archived