What does Gausman have to do to win a game?

25 Nuggets

Three earned runs through 18 IP as of right now, and 7 IP of dominant pitching, and Gausman is still not in line for his first win.

This guy is indicative of an offense that is struggling mightily. After such a torrid start for the offense it's tough to see.

Or, it could just be that he's had terrible matchups with other starting pitchers. What do you you think?

...What do you you think?
I think, if I'm KG, I'm glad I'm back in the show, and feeling healthy. I can't concern myself whether I'm getting run support, only that I'm hitting my spots, and giving my team a chance to win.

If they get Tillman and Gausman on a roll and we can continue to have Wilson and Wright pitch pretty well..Ubaldo and Gallardo can battle it out in the rotation. Im hopeful Ubaldo getsit back again.If he starts to pitch well..we MAY have something.

Spahn, Sain,...I forget what comes after that.

Three earned runs through 18 IP as of right now, and 7 IP of dominant pitching, and Gausman is still not in line for his first win.

This guy is indicative of an offense that is struggling mightily. After such a torrid start for the offense it's tough to see.

Or, it could just be that he's had terrible matchups with other starting pitchers. What do you you think?

Go five or more innings and have the Orioles be ahead at the time of his exit and not subsequently relinquish the lead. It's right there in the (circa 1910) rules! :)

Archived