vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/17

Sessh

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Terrible inning. Chance to destroy this guy and we let it go. Big boost for Jays who will likely now come out and score more. I think I hate Toronto more than any AL East team these days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CY Sanchez gritted it out. Our guy? Not so much.

Unbelievably weak on our part. Just a freaking contact hitter wouldve gotten us a second run.Just poor approaches and judgement to the strike zone.

Well, we were unlucky to have the least contact hitters up. The first one got a walk, Trumbo is utterly lost, Pedro got screwed, and Jonathan made contact, but with two outs.

CY Sanchez gritted it out. Our guy? Not so much.

Cy got lucky and threw 35 pitches and was all over the place. Let's see if he makes it through 4 innings. Our guy stinks but then I didn't refer to him as Cy.

Well, we were unlucky to have the least contact hitters up. The first one got a walk, Trumbo is utterly lost, Pedro got screwed, and Jonathan made contact, but with two outs.

Pedro also swung at two clear balls rather than just driving in the run with a walk if he had any zone recognition ability at all.

Cy got lucky and threw 35 pitches and was all over the place. Let's see if he makes it through 4 innings. Our guy stinks but then I didn't refer to him as Cy.

Sanchez will likely win a CY in his career. Wright will be lucky if a team lets him carry the luggage. If you are suggesting that Sanchez isn't a legit pitcher, you should do some homework on him. He's going to be good for a long time.

Archived