vs. PADRES, 6/21

Sessh

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so I needed to look this guy up before we start finding the Cliffs of Dover...

Perdomo's only 23, he's started just three games in the bigs and he has a 96 mph fastball according to what I just heard.

Last year, Perdomo was the Saint Louis Cards' futures games representative.

If you did not get the chance to see Perdomo pitch in the Futures Game, you can check it out below. He entered the game in the bottom of the 8th inning and faced three batters; Rockies' Trevor Story, Nats' Trea Turner, and the Dodgers' Kyle Farmer.

As you can see, Perdomo has pretty good arm action and a motion that is very similar to Carlos Martinez's (falling off the mound). Perdomo even displays a pretty nice slider that sat at 86 miles per hour, although he had a hard time controlling it at times.

He was the Padres Rule 5 pick this year.

Phew. Tied. That feels good. Breaks up the no-no and the shutout. Hmm, maybe this pitcher is a "second time through the order" type of guy where you can't get anything on him until you've seen him...

Probability of Wilson giving up the lead again in the next half-inning? Any bets?

I'll say probability = 0.999.

Phew. Tied. That feels good. Breaks up the no-no and the shutout. Hmm, maybe this pitcher is a "second time through the order" type of guy where you can't get anything on him until you've seen him...

Probability of Wilson giving up the lead again in the next half-inning? Any bets?

I'll say probability = 0.999.

freddie-hubbard_1213561c.jpg

Archived