Schmuck from the Sun says trade Trumbo

Going Underground

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know people think I'm nuts, but Machado would be the guy I would shop. He's not re-signing here for 400M or whatever he's going to get. Might as well trade him while he's got 2 years of control left and get maximum value.

I know people think I'm nuts, but Machado would be the guy I would shop. He's not re-signing here for 400M or whatever he's going to get. Might as well trade him while he's got 2 years of control left and get maximum value.

You would shop Machado but not Britton?

Trumbo to the Mets for Colon: 2.87 ERA, 7-4, 63 K,1.17 WHIP, 10 QS in 17 GS?

I would make the trade but Mets have a few guys that are bit hurt and Wheeler has had a set back which doesn't help making him available.

Wasn't arguing that the return on Britton would be equivalent to Machado.

Trading Britton will not improve this club. It would destroy a strength. We all see what happened to the pen when O'Day went down. It's right there before our eyes if we choose to acknowledge it. Trading Manny is fascinating but only if we trade DD for McPhail before considering it.

Trading Britton will not improve this club. It would destroy a strength. We all see what happened to the pen when O'Day went down. It's right there before our eyes if we choose to acknowledge it. Trading Manny is fascinating but only if we trade DD for McPhail before considering it.

I'd trade Manny to the Yankees for Miller, Chapman and half their lineup:)

Archived