MLBTRA Says Orioles interested in Sonny Gray

Redskins Rick

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do the A's want to trade him? They have 3 1/2 years more of team control and they hardly have any payroll obligations for next year. Also it isn't like they have a bunch of extra pitchers.

Because if some team is willing to overpay you have to consider it.

If you were Oakland would you take what weams proposed? I think I'd hold out for more.

I think the Orioles will be outbid in their attempts to trade for an actual difference maker.

It is possible that Bundy could serve as an enticement, if he were to be included in a deal.

I can't say with any certainty how coveted he is right now.

I say no then. Bundy is going to be better than Gray, much better and soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. I think folks will be sad if we don't improve our pitching though. Think of all the folks we have traded just to keep Bundy. Heck, even Jake!

"Yeah, we'd talk about a trade. Oh, no Bundy? We'll get back with you..."

I agree. I think folks will be sad if we don't improve our pitching though. Think of all the folks we have traded just to keep Bundy. Heck, even jake!

It won't take much of an addition to improve our 4 and 5 slots. A warm body would do better. Or Miguel Gonzalez. Or Bud Norris. Or Scott Feldman. Or Mark Buehrle. Nope. Sonny Gray is overvalued, overpriced and I am willing to go with lesser or no pitching additions in 2016 if trading for Gray means we lose Bundy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived