• Chaz Roe
    • Odrisamer Despaigne
    • Mychal Givens
    • Vance Worley
    • Ubaldo Jimenez

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't know what Buck will do, but I went with who I would pick which is Vance. I'm actually a bit surprised he hasn't gotten more of a chance so far. He's not great but he has actually proven in the past he can be a decent MLB starter, and his results this year from the bullpen have been solid. I'd be pretty shocked if he wasn't better than what Wright/Jimenez have been giving us.

Pretty sure, pretty much? I would like to see him with a 60-70 pitch start but what do I know?

Weams quoted Dylan himself and a tweet, it said, he has only pitched 3 innings, and you need to be stretched out more as a SP.

Dylan might be the first man up, after SP gets pulled. :)

Weams quoted Dylan himself and a tweet, it said, he has only pitched 3 innings, and you need to be stretched out more as a SP.

Dylan might be the first man up, after SP gets pulled. :)

Dylan also said that he would leave the decision up to management.

IMO, and thats all it is at this point, but I think Buck will stretch Dylan out a bit more, before starting him.

It seems it would be easier to stretch him out starting a game then predicting where he can come in as a reliever. Put him on a 60-65 pitch count and pull him where and when he gets there.

Archived