at. BLUE JAYS, 7/29

Sessh

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'm sure we'll see Caleb tomorrow at the very least....day game after night game.

Caleb is defensively what people who don't watch the Orioles play on a daily basis believe Wieters is. He's excellent calling games and handling pitchers. It's not a coincidence that the only year Gausman had a low HR rate was 2014 when Wieters missed almost the entire season with the elbow injury.

Caleb is defensively what people who don't watch the Orioles play on a daily basis believe Wieters is. He's excellent calling games and handling pitchers. It's not a coincidence that the only year Gausman had a low HR rate was 2014 when Wieters missed almost the entire season with the elbow injury.

I agree. Our best stretch of starting pitching this year was last week when he caught 6 in a row.

The evidence mounts.

Gausman was not good tonight, but he did have some bad luck and he looked rattled after Matt airmailed the ball into right field. The three home runs were all on him, but the later meltdown I'm only giving him half blame for. He can definitely be better. We've seen him be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gausman was not good tonight, but he did have some bad luck and he looked rattled after Matt airmailed the ball into right field. The three home runs were all on him, but the later meltdown I'm only giving him half blame for. He can definitely be better. We've seen him be better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His temperament on the mound is not good. Trouble leads to more and more anxiety which then blows up and he starts guiding or overthrowing. Some pitchers get tougher when something bad happens. Kevin is not one of those pitchers.

Archived