at. BLUE JAYS, 7/29

Sessh

His temperament on the mound is not good. Trouble leads to more and more anxiety which then blows up and he starts guiding or overthrowing. Some pitchers get tougher when something bad happens. Kevin is not one of those pitchers.

I agree. He needs a good sports psychologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah like they do Manny. Guess they are smarter than us.

Encarnacion has 6 total bases to Manny's 2 tonight...so yeah, I would take a walk for him every time. Estrada decided Manny was not going to beat me tonight even if he walks all night.

Encarnacion has 6 total bases to Manny's 2 tonight...so yeah, I would take a walk for him every time. Estrada decided Manny was not going to beat me tonight even if he walks all night.

Wait, Manny has 2 walks and score both times

How does he only have 2 total bases? Or did I read the box score wrong?

I'll give you a mindboggling stat. Machado has a .227 batting average after a 2-0 count. He swings at way too many bad pitches when he is ahead in the count. He would be an even better player if he could take a walk when teams are trying to pitch carefully to him.

Archived