vs. ASTROS, 8/18

Sessh

I met Ted Williams. I watched Ted Williams. Chris is no Ted Williams.

I wonder what kind of fly fisherman and fighter pilot Chris is?

I have to admit having a big man crush on Ted Williams growing up. Got my hands on any book I could find about him or by him.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trumbo with a three-run HR. Os up 1-0.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">August 18, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wonder what kind of fly fisherman and fighter pilot Chris is?

I have to admit having a big man crush on Ted Williams growing up. Got my hands on any book I could find about him or by him.

My favorite is The Kid by Ben Bradlee Jr. It is one of the best biographies I have ever read, not just baseball, but any biography.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trumbo with a three-run HR. Os up 1-0.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="
">August 18, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

She's a real blonde I guess.

For starters, his ERA of 4.01, and his WHIP of 1.31, neither of which is close to being representative of a pitcher with a 3-10 record.

Nolan Ryan led the National League in ERA (2.76) in 1987 with a record of 8-16.

Felix Hernandez won the Cy Young Award in 2010 with a record of 13-12.

You obviously have a stick up your ass about Gausman.

Good luck with that.

WOW

aren't you sensitive. he is what he is

Avg at best

Been thinking about that. Lots of guys pride themselves in knowing the strike zone and feel they're disciplined. I think Davis feels like he's one of those guys. Ted Williams sure did, to the point where if he didn't swing, the old story is the ump called a ball. I just can't see Ted taking close ones like that, though. Davis is no Ted Williams.

The stat last night showed he leads the majors in looking strikeouts at 62 but the next closest was 46.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived