vs. D-RAYS, 9/05

OFFNY

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was impressive. Ubaldo threw an 8-inning no-hitter, and still manages to get a quality start (and then some) despite giving up a 3-run homer.

Very impressive. The question is, can Ubaldo even approach that level of greatness in his successive starts this year? We all need him to. Maybe 7 IP, 2 ER, 6 IP, 1 ER type starts. Several of them in a row. That would give this team a big shot in the arm and could be the difference-maker that puts us in the playoffs!

That was impressive. Ubaldo threw an 8-inning no-hitter, and still manages to get a quality start (and then some) despite giving up a 3-run homer.

Very impressive. The question is, can Ubaldo even approach that level of greatness in his successive starts this year? We all need him to. Maybe 7 IP, 2 ER, 6 IP, 1 ER type starts. Several of them in a row. That would give this team a big shot in the arm and could be the difference-maker that puts us in the playoffs!

If Tillman is on when he comes back. We have a real shot as long as our line up can score some runs.

Call me crazy but Ubaldo looks algright. Dink to LF. HBP on Longoria that he swung at and then a 3 run, 1st row shot by the roid head.

Bottom of the lineup needs to get something going.

Great post in hindsight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well. of course Ubaldo gets the first complete game in two years after giving up a three-run bomb in the 1st. The only thing I know is I don't know.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">That was Ubaldo Jimenez's 9th career game. Said he felt like he had the same kinda stuff as his no-hitter.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">September 5, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jimenez on rotation stepping up w/ Tillman out: "Everybody knows what we’re fighting for & this is the month where we need to give it all."</p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Morrison: "There's no reason that he should have thrown a complete game against us today. I didn't think he was that good." <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/rays?src=hash">#rays</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Archived