Playoff tickets

Fuzzball22

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just snagged a couple of club level seats for the wild card game on the O's website. $100 each. Still some tickets left for that game and ALDS game 2. Couldn't get in for game 1, so not sure about that game.

I just got off of the phone with the ticket office. Yes, they are working today :)

I was able to upgrade from section 362 to the club level for the ALDS game 1. I had a few choices of seats. These would not show up when searching online so I figured it was worth a phone call. There are still a few tickets available for ALDS game 1 so I would call the ticket office directly to purchase them. Good luck!

Go O's!!!

I emailed my ticket rep and told him I wanted a refund instead of using it as a deposit toward next year's tickets. He said he would take care of it and the refund would be processed within the next week or two.

I followed up with my rep the same way Hoosball did -- sent my rep an email. He responded pretty quickly, saying he will initiate the refund request, and estimated I'd get the refund by the end of next week.

The ticket notification policy is absolutely horrible. Who reads email any more? Since we started ordering a ton of stuff on-line, I get 50 emails a day from stores and assorted other sellers. Send me something in the real mail or send me a text. Otherwise, I may or may not get it.

The ticket notification policy is absolutely horrible. Who reads email any more? Since we started ordering a ton of stuff on-line, I get 50 emails a day from stores and assorted other sellers. Send me something in the real mail or send me a text. Otherwise, I may or may not get it.

If you're getting too many emails, just mark the ones you don't want as spam.

I know people who have 500+ emails in their inbox, and I don't know how they live like that.

Set up a special email account just for the Orioles so that you get all their notices unobstructed.

Archived