Chris Lee's injury is a shoulder not a lat.

wildcard

Would you like to prove that?

Looking at this we are looking at one guy with a K/9 rate under 5 and 3 others under 6.

Lee's was under 3.5.

In eight starts. Which you just said wasn't predictive.

Again, not saying the guy is Kershaw. Just saying I'm surprised how quick people are discounting him based on a month and a half of, all things considered, pretty successful baseball this year.

I also remember a bunch of people moaning and groaning about Bundy's low K rate to begin the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In eight starts. Which you just said wasn't predictive.

Again, not saying the guy is Kershaw. Just saying I'm surprised how quick people are discounting him based on a month and a half of, all things considered, pretty successful baseball this year.

I also remember a bunch of people moaning and groaning about Bundy's low K rate to begin the year

If Lee can strike out more batters is irrelevant to Yardbird's statement.

As for Bundy, my only goalpost was for him to stay healthy. His situation was literally unique.

If Lee can strike out more batters is irrelevant to Yardbird's statement.

As for Bundy, my only goalpost was for him to stay healthy. His situation was literally unique.

Certainly Dylan was a unique case. It didn't stop many from leaning forward and pointing out the importance of strikeouts. And the fact that because Dylan wasn't getting them, he probably was never going to be effective.

Just giving a little grief to all the posters here who were falling all over themselves to point out Lee's poor K numbers thru merely eight starts because Bill James (pbuh) told them to.

Little exaggeration never killed anyone...

Archived