Bullpen Coach Dom Chiti Leaving Orginization

Can_of_corn

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just the way all the pitchers talked about Dave and Dom. You could tell they all loved them. Britton, Tillman, Gaus, they all credited both guys.

Yep, never heard anything bad about them. The fact that they both choose to leave for Atlanta is interesting to say the least.

Yep, never heard anything bad about them. The fact that they both choose to leave for Atlanta is interesting to say the least.

They have history there, and homes there.

Wallace is at the age, he didn't want to travel as much. Which is understandable.

I think Dom has been friends for so long with him, that he had an opportunity to go there, and he took it. I think he knew, the job was his, here, if he wanted to stay in this area.

They have history there, and homes there.

Wallace is at the age, he didn't want to travel as much. Which is understandable.

I think Dom has been friends for so long with him, that he had an opportunity to go there, and he took it. I think he knew, the job was his, here, if he wanted to stay in this area.

Also a franchise on the rise.

Care to expand on why you think Rick Peterson is excellent? I'm not saying I agree or disagree, but just curious as to your reasoning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal observations and discussion with so Orioles that he helped. It's not data driven. Or politically placed.

<iframe title="Twitter Tweet" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" style="padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; width: 500px; height: 206.39px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: static; min-width: 220px; max-width: 100%;" allowtransparency="true" data-tweet-id="793950411304615936"></iframe>

<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8" async=""></script>

Wallace will be joining him.

<iframe title="Twitter Tweet" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-1" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" style="padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; width: 500px; height: 206.39px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: static; min-width: 220px; max-width: 100%;" allowtransparency="true" data-tweet-id="793949999876820992"></iframe>

<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8" async=""></script>

I think it would be funny if their plan was to just tell all the pitchers to throw everything six inches off the outside corner, expect them all to be called strikes because it worked for Maddux and Glavine, and get real bitter and mad when their versions of Daniel Cabrera and Garrett Olson can't make it work.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" style="padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; display: none; visibility: hidden; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

I think it would be funny if their plan was to just tell all the pitchers to throw everything six inches off the outside corner, expect them all to be called strikes because it worked for Maddux and Glavine, and get real bitter and mad when their versions of Daniel Cabrera and Garrett Olson can't make it work.

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" style="padding: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; display: none; visibility: hidden; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

You mean like Leo did?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dom Chiti said he called Dan Duquette 3 times, didn't get a return. Duq said not the case. Now Chiti's a Brave: <a href="https://t.co/072zbKayC5">https://t.co/072zbKayC5</a></p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnolly2016) <a href="

">November 3, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Quinn,Assistant hitting coach is also gone.The hardest working coaching staff is breaking up. I am sure Bordick will say it again next year .

Maybe you're misjudging Mikey. Maybe he'll remark on how the new coaching staff just doesn't seem to work as hard as the old one.

Archived