What Do You Want For Christmas...

Bahama O's Fan

A RFer who can play at least above average defense and get on base at a .330 clip or higher, and re-sign Alvarez to form a DH platoon with Mancini.  Someone else to overpay Trumbo giving us two first round picks in June.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, scOtt said:

I still dream of Mark Cuban.

I remember hearing him on Howard Stern a few years ago.  He really wants an MLB team but the current MLB owners will never allow it because they do not like his "ownership style"..

Also this new format is horrendous... is there an option to go back to the old layout??

8 minutes ago, Mayor McCheese said:

I remember hearing him on Howard Stern a few years ago.  He really wants an MLB team but the current MLB owners will never allow it because they do not like his "ownership style"..

Also this new format is horrendous... is there an option to go back to the old layout??

Where is Covington to give you a strike?  lol.  

I want Pagan on a 2/12 type of deal.

And, I think we could do a short extension with Manny for something like 4/100... Which covers his last two years of control, gives him a respectable $25m aav, and he still enters FA for his mega deal at age 28. (Which would probably be bit bigger than it would have been at age 26.)  This is also major insurance (I think his injury issues are behind him, but still) for him to cash in now, plus he knows he's playing with his buddy Schoop for those four years instead of just two.

40 minutes ago, Orange said:

I want Pagan on a 2/12 type of deal.

And, I think we could do a short extension with Manny for something like 4/100... Which covers his last two years of control, gives him a respectable $25m aav, and he still enters FA for his mega deal at age 28. (Which would probably be bit bigger than it would have been at age 26.)  This is also major insurance (I think his injury issues are behind him, but still) for him to cash in now, plus he knows he's playing with his buddy Schoop for those four years instead of just two.

I would sign Pagan for 3 years at about the same price

Archived