CUT4: The Hall of Fame Case for Melvin Mora

LA2

Orioles hall of fame yes.  Major League baseball hall of fame no.  When you have guys like Tommy John, Barry Bonds, Alan Trammel, Pete Rose, Rodger Clemens, Mike Mussina,  Curt Schilling and Bobby Grich not in the Hall of Fame it is funny to think Melvin should be in the hall.

I would say that the voting for Baseball Hall of Fame is the worst in all of sports.  Whenever I look at other sports if I think a player should be in the Hall he is in the Hall. In baseball the best players are not even in the Hall.  Time to take it away from the writers. 

11 minutes ago, cimota said:

Orioles hall of fame yes.  Major League baseball hall of fame no.  When you have guys like Tommy John, Barry Bonds, Alan Trammel, Pete Rose, Rodger Clemens, Mike Mussina,  Curt Schilling and Bobby Grich not in the Hall of Fame it is funny to think Melvin should be in the hall.

I would say that the voting for Baseball Hall of Fame is the worst in all of sports.  Whenever I look at other sports if I think a player should be in the Hall he is in the Hall. In baseball the best players are not even in the Hall.  Time to take it away from the writers. 

Let's give them a few more years.

They recently culled a bunch of voters who no longer followed the game.

Things have been improving.

2 hours ago, cimota said:

The notion was tongue-in-cheek, I have to believe.

Archived