The Reds Series

Frobby

33 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

LH's had a 891 OPS vs Feldman last year and a 855 OPS this year. We should probably play Kim and Flaherty. I'd keep Castillo in the lineup rather than having Joseph catch Miley. 

1.  Kim LF L

2. Jones CF R

3. Machado 3B R

4. Davis 1B L

5. Trumbo RF R

6.  Castillo C R

7.  School 2B R

8.  Flaherty SS L 

9. Miley P L?

What no Boom Boom as the table setter?  and who is this "School" character - did DD do some diving last night?  :ph34r:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/19/2017 at 2:45 AM, Roy Firestone said:

o

I'm pretty sure we lose at least 2 out of 3 in this series against a highly overrated Cincinnati team. We lose tomorrow, for sure ........ we'll see about Thursday.

o

1 hour ago, weams said:

o

Roy.

o

o

ROY FIRESTON))) ENOTSERIF YOR

o

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

LH's had a 891 OPS vs Feldman last year and a 855 OPS this year. We should probably play Kim and Flaherty. I'd keep Castillo in the lineup rather than having Joseph catch Miley. 

1.  Kim LF L

2. Jones CF R

3. Machado 3B R

4. Davis 1B L

5. Trumbo RF R

6.  Castillo C R

7.  School 2B R

8.  Flaherty SS L 

9. Miley P L?

As much as Buck doesnt like assigned catchers, I think its safe to say, we will see Caleb with Miley.

1 hour ago, PHRESH said:

I'm with you. Trey Dongz is in my starting lineup. 

Got to watch him take BP and hit in the game last night. Very impressed with his swing and bat speed. He has that full extension power swing that makes an audible "woosh" that is impressive even when he misses the ball. Reminds me a bit of peak (enhanced?) Ryan Braun.

1 hour ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

Will tonight's game be played? The forecast doesn't look good from what I can tell. It would suck to have to come back to Cincinnati for one game.

I am watching this like a hawk because I have tickets with my kids and it is going to be very difficult to reschedule. Right now it looks better than it did this morning with 23% chance of rain at game time, going up to 60% (with thunderstorms) at 9 PM. Should be enough time to get through 5. Looks like whatever comes through will not last all night so I believe they will get the game in.

45 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

I am watching this like a hawk because I have tickets with my kids and it is going to be very difficult to reschedule. Right now it looks better than it did this morning with 23% chance of rain at game time, going up to 60% (with thunderstorms) at 9 PM. Should be enough time to get through 5. Looks like whatever comes through will not last all night so I believe they will get the game in.

Good Luck, and I really hope you get the game in.

Archived