May 30th: O's vs. Sox

Scrat1

MLB TV is a good thing.

I have not seen the Russian Stout before, I'll keep an eye out.

At least in RI, it's $5.50 for a 1pt6oz bottle (10.8% ABV). Best enjoyed at cellar temperature. You can also age it. Supposedly it's supposed to be at its best after 3 years, but I never make it that far.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only 1 run. But that's ok. One run game now. If DCab can keep them to 2 (or 3) runs we should win.

By the way, just saw the replay of the Jones hit. That's BS. The ump needs to see that.:cussing:

Didn't you hear? Replay affects the integrity of the game. :rolleyestf:

At least in RI, it's $5.50 for a 1pt6oz bottle (10.8% ABV). Best enjoyed at cellar temperature. You can also age it. Supposedly it's supposed to be at its best after 3 years, but I never make it that far.

Cellar temperature here in West Palm is about 82 F :)

I like a good beer. Got some Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat in the fridge right now, but I still claim the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA is the best beer in America.

Cellar temperature here in West Palm is about 82 F :)

I like a good beer. Got some Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat in the fridge right now, but I still claim the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA is the best beer in America.

Had some Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat for the fist time last weekend at the Akron Aeros game...very good.

Archived