Worst Loss

Camden_yardbird

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

This team will go on a major losing streak.  This effort tonight by the pitchers was pathetic. 

Well, then, let's just Blow It Up. (Just kidding, but 20 minutes ago I might have traded the whole pitching staff if I had a way to do that.)

5 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Feels like the old days when we always lost gut wrenching games to the Yankees.   However, it was only a few years ago that Britton served up a 2 or 3 run homer in the 9th and Weams declared he was not a closer, or something to that effect.   My goats in order.

1. Vidal Nuno

2. Kevin Gausman

3. Brad Brach

4. Jayson Aquino

Palmer after game basically said Aquino doesn't have the stuff to be a major league pitcher.  

Just now, Dark Helmet said:

Dempsey just said this is the worst loss in the last 5 years...can't argue either way.

It was really bad. I can't get myself too worked up over whether it was the worst or third or fifth worst loss in the last five or six or ten years. 

18 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Feels like the old days when we always lost gut wrenching games to the Yankees.   However, it was only a few years ago that Britton served up a 2 or 3 run homer in the 9th and Weams declared he was not a closer, or something to that effect.   My goats in order.

1. Vidal Nuno

2. Kevin Gausman

3. Brad Brach

4. Jayson Aquino

I still put Gausman 1. He failed miserably and has all year. Bundy goes 7 or 8 in this game. 

Archived