Manny furious after the game

ArtVanDelay

1 minute ago, cheecks said:

This keeps happening because Buck's team always just takes it and never ever retaliate. It's easy to say just take the high road when you're not being thrown at. And Dylan throwing at Betts was not a retaliation, that was an accident. At some point we have to stand up to bullies.

The high road is where it's at. Within the last 24 hours their fanbase embarrassed themselves and now there team did. Classless.  

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, VeveJones007 said:

I admire Manny's restraint thus far. I hope he keeps his head and continues to channel it into hitting bombs.

They need to work through the players union to put a stop to this nonsense. Guys are going to get hurt and take money out of the players pockets in the long run. It's bad business.

As for the here and now, I was hoping that Buck was going over to talk with Farrell when he came on the field. Walk over there and say, "John, tell your team to stop this nonsense or we're walking off the field right now." Somebody needs to be a grown-up here.

Me too. But if he gets thrown at again, or hit... I think all bets are off. e: I only saw the PG interview with Thorne but Manny was pissed!

1 minute ago, sportsfan8703 said:

The high road is where it's at. Within the last 24 hours their fanbase embarrassed themselves and now there team did. Classless.  

Oh please. Like they care. 

I guess we should continue patting ourselves on the back knowing we took the high road as Manny continues to get thrown at. Hey but we have class! And class wins baseball games!

I guess we should continue patting ourselves on the back knowing we took the high road as Manny continues to get thrown at. Hey but we have class! And class wins baseball games!

Check the standings.  Class wins. Hence why the Jays are in last place. 

5 minutes ago, cheecks said:

I said to graze their helmet which was clearly a joke. 

Btw, i'm not sure how i'm going to sleep tonight knowing i have no credibility with you.

Yeah, no one took that as a joke. So you either suck at telling jokes or you changed your mind afterwards. 

2 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Me too. But if he gets thrown at again, or hit... I think all bets are off. e: I only saw the PG interview with Thorne but Manny was pissed!

He basically said if they throw at him again, there's going to be a meeting on the mound. 

You miss the point! Someone (EITHER Oriole or Red Sock) will end up getting hurt BAD and no one will be happy or benefit from that. "The high road" is where both teams still have 25 guys intact and healthy.

3 minutes ago, cheecks said:

So your suggestion is for the Orioles to insight a brawl that could very well see some of their best players injured or suspended? Because that will definitely help this team win ball games. 

Just now, Crazysilver03 said:

Yeah, no one took that as a joke. So you either suck at telling jokes or you changed your mind afterwards. 

So?

I'm actually quite funny. Intentionally grazing their helmets would be almost impossible. But maybe you are right, the pressure of this board made me change my mind....

3 minutes ago, crissfan172 said:

He basically said if they throw at him again, there's going to be a meeting on the mound. 

He will definitely be going to the mound next time, I just hope he drops the bat before charging.

Just now, MDK02 said:

He will definitely be going to the mound next time, I just hope he drops the bat before charging.

The problem now will be that he will go up to the plate with this in his mind and I wonder what little event will set it off.

Archived