Shortest Orioles Books Written, 2017 Version

Moose Milligan

Finding hidden value and talent in the International Draft - Dan Duquette, forward by Peter Angelos

How to mash and outslug your opponents - Manny Machado, Chris Davis, & Mark Trumbo

My post-Orioles MLB career - Ubaldo Jimenez 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How to change the culture of a bad pitching staff in your first year as pitching coach - Roger McDowell

How to teach a lineup full of power hitters the art of situational hitting - Scott Coolbaugh

How to effectively use bunting to move runners over into scoring position - Buck Showalter

How to rebound from a poor year which you and your manager blamed on an injured thumb - Chris Davis

How to win trades by picking up short term rentals with giving away top pitching prospects - Dan Duquette

13 hours ago, Frobby said:

Gary outdid himself the other day, calling an ankle-high pitch "a little high."    I couldn't believe it.   

Amazing how bad he is at it despite being in the business for years and years! Still love him though.

51 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Amazing how bad he is at it despite being in the business for years and years! Still love him though.

Golden voice.  Nice to listen to.  He could get every players name wrong, I wouldn't care.  That brings me to my latest book:

Bad Things I Can Say About The Orioles by Jim Hunter and Tom Davis, forward by Rick Dempsey

Archived