Turns out Lance Lynn is hilarious

interloper

4 hours ago, now said:

Can you think of any examples? I'm not remembering that about him, except vaguely...

When he was traded to Seattle I believe, he said he would answer three questions. The press asked why only three. His response. “There’s the first one.”

14 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

I found Bedard's interviews amusing.

I loved Bedard the pitcher, but his interviews were amusing but rude. There was really no good reason for it.    I never held it against him, but I’m sure the unfailingly polite Orioles beat reporters didn’t appreciate it.   

29 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I loved Bedard the pitcher, but his interviews were amusing but rude. There was really no good reason for it.    I never held it against him, but I’m sure the unfailingly polite Orioles beat reporters didn’t appreciate it.   

I generally think player interviews are a waste of everyone’s time because no one ever actually says anything. Players essentially read from a list of cliched quotations and reporters lob insignificant softball questions at them that will only get answered with said cliches. When a guy comes in visibly upset that he has to participate in the charade and is open about it I actually enjoyed it. So much better than a guy reading a list of tired cliches for a couple minutes.

Archived