2018 Chris Tillman

Il BuonO

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, BohKnowsBmore said:

I don't think he's looked bad this game (based on timing of your post, I assume that's a part of why you're saying this).  He's got the curve working decently today.

Yes I was being sarcastic. I believe you shouldn't make any decisions the first month of baseball with your experienced players.

8 minutes ago, joeride said:

Yes I was being sarcastic. I believe you shouldn't make any decisions the first month of baseball with your experienced players.

Sorry I missed that.  I thought he looked fine today until it went off the rails in the 6th (100 pitch mark).  Can't blame Buck for trying to eek that inning out of him given the events of last night.

Just now, BohKnowsBmore said:

Sorry I missed that.  I thought he looked fine today until it went off the rails in the 6th (100 pitch mark).  Can't blame Buck for trying to eek that inning out of him given the events of last night.

Before the 6th he had allowed 9 base runners through 5IP. Not fine.

5 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Well, Bordick claimed it was a ‘fine performance’ today. Eh, sure Mike.

Chris put 12 baserunners on in 5 and 1/3 innings.  

It was a poor performance.  At best you could say "he battled."  

On 4/2/2018 at 10:28 PM, O's84 said:

It's sad to see such a great Oriole look like this.

On 4/3/2018 at 11:56 AM, OFFNY said:

o

It's somewhat similar to watching Mike Cuellar struggle during the 1976 season.

o

45 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Cuellar earned the long look ........

44 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Cuellar ...... 4 times he won 20 games, and won 18 two more times.Tillman is not Cuellar.

o

Roy, I said "somewhat similar."

Relax.

In fact, I thought that it was extremely disrespectful when Earl Weaver said, "I gave Mike Cuellar more chances than I gave my first wife."

That's a hell of a thing to say about one of the greatest pitchers that ever took the mound for you for 7 seasons between 1969 and 1975 before falling on hard times in 1976 ........ so it might be more appropriate for you to turn your ire on the late Earl Weaver for being such an asshole about Cuellar.

o

Archived