June 26th @ Wrigley

mdterps4life25

Nice.

Palmer ripping Bedard for not having heart. Classic.

Runs the bases and tells Perlozzo he's tired with the bullpen in shambles. "Earl would have tackled him."

Just great.

Man am I glad we shipped that prima donna out of Baltimore.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice.

Palmer ripping Bedard for not having heart. Classic.

Runs the bases and tells Perlozzo he's tired with the bullpen in shambles. "Earl would have tackled him."

Just great.

Man am I glad we shipped that prima donna out of Baltimore.

it was always a blast watching bedard pitch... you never knew how spectacular the performance was going to be. not quite a "no-celiing" pitcher like pedro - nobody will ever be that good again for a LONG time - but a very, very high ceiling at that.

having said that, i'm glad we got the crop of players we got for him. jones is going to be a beast one day, and we have piles and piles of arms in the minors. one of them's got to end up better than bedard! and i hope it's tillman...

it was always a blast watching bedard pitch... you never knew how spectacular the performance was going to be. not quite a "no-celiing" pitcher like pedro - nobody will ever be that good again for a LONG time - but a very, very high ceiling at that.

having said that, i'm glad we got the crop of players we got for him. jones is going to be a beast one day, and we have piles and piles of arms in the minors. one of them's got to end up better than bedard! and i hope it's tillman...

I'll never question his ability.

I will, however, question everything else about him.

I think we made out like bandits in the Seattle trade.

Archived