LAST.

Natty

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Natty said:

Interesting graphic on the Orioles AL ranking right now on the pre game show on MASN.

Runs per game....LAST

OBP...LAST

SLG...LAST 

OPS...LAST 

It's a team effort, though: last in the league WHIP, last in BA against, third to last in ERA.

I'm sure I've seen a team with such low rankings both on offense and in pitching, but I can't remember when.

I wonder whether Peter Angelos even knows his team is as bad as it is, and whether he ever watches the Orioles play.

24 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

It's a team effort, though: last in the league WHIP, last in BA against, third to last in ERA.

I'm sure I've seen a team with such low rankings both on offense and in pitching, but I can't remember when.

I wonder whether Peter Angelos even knows his team is as bad as it is, and whether he ever watches the Orioles play.

He probably thinks they are as good as they were in 2016.

3 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Who knows? In the arena of what Peter Angelos (or his sons) think, pretty much anything is a possibility.

He might not even know that Manny is a FA this fall.  It might be news to him when DD or whoever comes to him with a Manny trade proposal.

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

The pathetic thing is that this team is designed to bash the ball over the fence and hit for power and they're last in slugging.

I think a little of that is the lack of team speed, resulting in the inability to turn singles into doubles.. We're tied for ninth in HRs -- one of our highest rankings!

Archived