City of Baltimore Puts Chris Davis on MTA Bus to Make Sure It Doesn't Hit Anything

Hallas

Oh, man, that's comedic gold. They probably decided to do that, unironically, last year or something, and just got around to painting the bus based on their expectation that Davis wouldn't be the laughing stock of MLB this year.

Now, that Reddit tagline is just so memetic that I wouldn't be surprised if all of MLB is laughing about it by the time the week's out. Then it will become a general meme on the Internet like apathetic Reynolds eating his seeds as a guy trots by with a homer.

4 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

Oh, man, that's comedic gold. They probably decided to do that, unironically, last year or something, and just got around to painting the bus based on their expectation that Davis wouldn't be the laughing stock of MLB this year.

Now, that Reddit tagline is just so memetic that I wouldn't be surprised if all of MLB is laughing about it by the time the week's out. Then it will become a general meme on the Internet like apathetic Reynolds eating his seeds as a guy trots by with a homer.

His dumb contract makes him the only Oriole that definitely will be around for a little bit.

2 hours ago, allquixotic said:

I bet the Orioles decide to pay to have Davis on the buses as they know he is going to be on the team 4 1/2 years. 

Archived