Trade Impact on Bowie's Roster

NCRaven

It appears that all four of the younger prospects were assigned to AA Bowie.  Any idea who is being moved off that roster and where they might be going?  Mountcastle promoted?  Anyone else promoted, demoted, or released?

13 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

1 spot is open.

Mountcastle moves up to Norfolk to take Nunez spot. 2 spots open.

D'Arby Myers released/sent to Aberdeen/"injured." 3 spots open.

Cameron Ming sent to either Delmarva or Frederick. 4 spots open.

Just my guess.

Good call, the other option if they want Mountcastle to stay in AA is playing Bannon at 2nd, sending Corban to AAA.

17 minutes ago, Luke-OH said:

Good call, the other option if they want Mountcastle to stay in AA is playing Bannon at 2nd, sending Corban to AAA.

That is a good one too. Didn't think about that because of Valera being optioned to AAA.

1 minute ago, MachoMachadoMan said:

What about sending Brugman back to AAA, Bannon to play 3B and Mouncastle to.... left field :) 

Talk about a crowded outfield!

11 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Not sure I get what you mean. Aren’t you a card collector?

5th, because the manager knows, then the players, then the reporters, then whoever reports it on here, then you when you read it.

I do collect cards if I come across them, but what does that have to do with this?

Just now, Legend_Of_Joey said:

5th, because the manager knows, then the players, then the reporters, then whoever reports it on here, then you when you read it.

I do collect cards if I come across them, but what does that have to do with this?

It doesn’t, just thought something I heard. I  collect on occasion but usually just vintage so kinda lost with all the new inserts, etc

Archived