O's @ Jays 7/9/2008

itsernst

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd take him over ours.

I wouldn't. Not in a million years. Not being 33, making $4.5M a year, and committing 20 errors a year at SS.

Wasn't that ball 4 pitch in the same place as the called strike 3 to Millar?

Yes. Yes it was. It's not enough for the ump to screw us with plays at the plate. He has to have that funky strike zone thing going, too.

You know how when the Skankees put Rivera in and people say that you've shortened it to 8 innings?

wait for it...

That's what happens to us when we put in Aquino.

So if we're losing and put in Aquino, the game is over...meaning the other team wins because we give up runs? Does that make him the Bizzaro-Mo?

Early in the season they showed that he tends to argue between innings more than during, unless the player is getting in to it with the ump...then he'll go protect the player if he can.

I see. Not sure if I agree with that philosophy, but I understand.

I wouldn't. Not in a million years. Not being 33, making $4.5M a year, and committing 20 errors a year at SS.

Yes. Yes it was. It's not enough for the ump to screw us with plays at the plate. He has to have that funky strike zone thing going, too.

He made 20 one time. He's had more seasons in the single digits. He ain't great, but he's better than not having a SS. LH makes 20+ in the minors and many here consider him gold glove caliber.

Archived