O's @ Jays---7/10

micahl69

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
got ya. i thought that was a basehit all the way. be content w the fact that luke prob would not have caught that either.

we need a quick inning from guthrie here.

Luke gets good reads and good jumps, he might have got to it. Payton misjudged the ball, and went back when he should have gone in on it.

D-Cab's been doing a much better job defensively this year, too.

please tell me you are joking. d-cab is a horrific fielding pitcher and has made zero improvement. its painful to watch him once he pitches the ball.

please tell me you are joking. d-cab is a horrific fielding pitcher and has made zero improvement. its painful to watch him once he pitches the ball.

Please tell me you are joking. I get that he's not a good pitcher fielding his position. But he HAS improved on it this year. There have been numerous posts made about it on this board. The MASN guys have commented on his improvement this year as well. He's definitely improving. That doesn't mean he's gone from awful to okay. He's still bad. He's just a little better than he's been in the past.

Rick Dempsey's absolutely painful to listen to. I really, really miss good announcers.

His interview with Sherrill last night was horrendous.

" When you walk to the bullpen each night, do you ever say to yourself, I dont want to pitch today"?

Great question:rolleyes:

Archived