Ex-Orioles in the postseason

Moose Milligan

1 hour ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

If Schoop had done anything this post season the Brewers would probably already clinched the pennant.  

Give it a break already. He had 8 at bats this post season. Milwaukee did him no favors at all by trading for him and not giving him any consistency or play time.

1 hour ago, Going Underground said:

Dodger team is so unlikable. Go Red Sox.Puig,Manny and the rest of the ass clowns.. 

I sure as hell will not root for Boston. 

Puig does not bother me. He can be immature but I don’t see a malicious person. 

I think for what it is worth Manny’s behavior cost him the MVP.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, eddie83 said:

I sure as hell will not root for Boston. 

Puig does not bother me. He can be immature but I don’t see a malicious person. 

I think for what it is worth Manny’s behavior cost him the MVP.  

When did Manny have an MVP season? He’s had good seasons, but I don’t remember anything MVP worthy.

It pains me to see Manny acting out to this degree.  He had occasional episodes in Baltimore, but he’s had about as many with the Dodgers in the last 10 days as in did in six years in Baltimore.    I will always like him as a player and wish he was still an Oriole, but his recent behavior is very bush league.   

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Frobby said:

It pains me to see Manny acting out to this degree.  He had occasional episodes in Baltimore, but he’s had about as many with the Dodgers in the last 10 days as in did in six years in Baltimore.    I will always like him as a player and wish he was still an Oriole, but his recent behavior is very bush league.   

For all of his faults, Showalter did seem to be able to reduce these sort of behaviors.  I wonder how much of an impact older players like Jones etc had keeping Machado on the right track as well.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Its frustrating, especially considering hes always had players around him who take the time to show him the right path.  

I saw this yesterday and smiled.  Two hours later he was crotch chopping the crowd.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpK-DikhawE/?hl=en&taken-by=dodgers

Over/under how many times they're going to play up the "Manny the Villain" story with his backstory vs Boston?  I get it, Manny brought this on himself, but the coverage is becoming absurd.  

The supremely talented shortstop-turned-villain in the National League Championship Series capped his often-controversial series with the last laugh in a 5-1 victory over the Brewers in Game 7 on Saturday night at Miller Park. 

After he reached first base, he grabbed himself a few times as he faced Brewers fans in the stands. Asked if he made an untoward gesture toward them, Machado sidestepped.

"Honestly, I have no idea," Machado said. "All I heard was, 'Manny sucks.'"

So no gestures to the crowd?

"No," Machado said. "I just hear what they say. I just enjoy it, take it all in, you know?"

Asked if he likes being a villain, Machado sidestepped again.

https://www.mlb.com/news/manny-machado-celebrates-first-trip-to-series/c-299392662

5 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

Over/under how many times they're going to play up the "Manny the Villain" story with his backstory vs Boston?  I get it, Manny brought this on himself, but the coverage is becoming absurd.  

https://www.mlb.com/news/manny-machado-celebrates-first-trip-to-series/c-299392662

Imagine having any sympathy for the Boston red Sox. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Dodger team is so unlikable. Go Red Sox.Puig,Manny and the rest of the ass clowns.. 

It's going to be hard to root for the Red Sox, but I think ass clown is a good description of what Manny's turned into.  This might be the first World Series in my lifetime as a fan where I can't generate even a small rooting interest for either team.